|em ( ver perfil)|
|Localização||Jeddah and Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Data de Publicação||05/04/2017|
Arquitetura / Design
Loft (www.loftstore.com) is a contemporary European home furnishing experience with a goal in bringing urban living to Jeddah. Centered around sofas, living spaces and home decor, our goal is in inspiring new ways of loft style living.
LOFT is currently looking for a Senior Interior Designer with the following characteristics:
Education & Experience:
- Preference for a masculin candidate.
- Disponibility to live and work in Jeddah or Ryadh (Saudi Arabia).
- Must have minimum 5 years working experience in a similar furniture concept.
- Bachelor degree in architecture with experience in interior design (must be an architect experienced in interior design projects)
- Intensive knowledge of all interior design computer aid programs.
- Must have detailed knowledge of Loft concept and architecture standards with latest international furniture trends design.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to speak and understand English.
- Team working spirit.
- Reports to projects manager and liaises internally with the purchasing / sales and externally with customers.
- Generating a full presentation as per LOFT standards and the desires of the client.
- Create, develop and update a database of concepts, ideas and best achieved presentations.
- Record and archive all project presentations for reference purposes.
- Manage and direct all Interior Design work for LOFT projects.
- Meet the clients to determine requirements and needs.
- Receiving plans and Site visiting to gather all required information.
- Works with technical architects to ensure implementation of design intent.
- Develop a professional LOFT standard presentation, including drawings, sketches, perspectives, layouts, furniture selection, mood boards, color schemes and 3D shots.
- Selling LOFT stock as much as possible through developed presentations.
- Manages team efforts within budget hours.
Leads and mentors junior designers in design, industry, and technical issues – shares expertise liberally.
- Ensures that all finished projects have been photographed (for marketing purposes) and documented.
The salary proposal will be defined based on the candidate's level of experience.
Please send motivation letter, curriculum vitae and portfolio.