|em ( ver perfil)|
|Localização||Jeddah and Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Data de Publicação||05/04/2017|
Arquitetura / Design
Loft (www.loftstore.com) is a contemporary European home furnishing experience with a goal in bringing urban living to Jeddah. Centered around sofas, living spaces and home decor, our goal is in inspiring new ways of loft style living.
LOFT is currently looking for a Interior Designer with the following characteristics:
Education & Experience:
- Preference for a masculin candidate.
- Disponibility to live and work in Jeddah or Ryadh (Saudi Arabia).
- Must have minimum 3 years working experience in a similar furniture concept.
- Bachelor degree in architecture and/or interior designing.
- Intensive knowledge of all interior design computer aid programs.
- Must have detailed knowledge of Loft concept and architecture standards with latest international furniture trends design.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to speak and understand English.
- Team working spirit.
- Reports to projects manager and liaises internally with the purchasing / sales and externally with customers.
- Generating a full presentation as per LOFT standards and the desires of the clients.
- Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practices.
- Develop a professional LOFT standard presentation, including drawings, sketches, perspectives, layouts, furniture selection, mood boards, color schemes and 3D shots.
- Meet the clients to determine requirements and needs.
- Define project requirements and schedule during the “brief”.
- Receiving plans and site visiting to gather all required information.
- Produce “sample” and “mood products”.
- Selling LOFT stock as much as possible through developed presentations.
- Develop and update a database of fresh ideas and concepts of designs that will help in speeding up the presentation creation process.
- Work closely with designers, decorators, architects and constructors.
- Record and archive all project presentations for reference purposes.
- Support the showroom.
The salary proposal will be defined based on the candidate's level of experience.
Please send motivation letter, curriculum vitae and portfolio.