|em ( ver perfil)|
|Localização||S.João da Madeira, Portugal|
|Data de Publicação||09/03/2018|
As a leading developer and manufacturer of high-quality automotive equipment, Faurecia is a preferred partner of major automakers worldwide. We design innovative solutions for sustainable mobility and enhanced life on-board. If you have a natural-born drive to create, progress and perform, then we have a career for you!
Main purpose of internship:
Main mission and results :
- Be able to execute correctly all the defined tasks for EHS objectives accomplishement (Division + Site)
- Be able to manage and realize differents tasks related to objectives prosecution of the work group and company.
- Recent graduated in Engineering, Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) or a related field, but Previous experience isn´t required;
- Good English skills - written and spoken (mandatory);
- Basic computer and software skills to include the use of word processing;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written, Ability to team work;
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize and manage time;
- Willing to travel.
Please identify in the subject of the email « Technician of Ergonomics / EHS – Professional Internship »