|em ( ver perfil)|
|Data de Publicação||02/11/2018|
Call Center / Helpdesk
OPORTUNIDADE DE EMPREGO SOFIA - BULGARIA
(Excelente remuneração salarial)
Technical Consultant - Portuguese
At the technical department of our client there is a job available for consultants with technical skills. You can also apply for this position if you have a huge willingness to learn the technical knowledge. After a trainee program of one month you are ready to lead this project together with the customer service and the colleagues of the technical department.
Your job is to help and advise users of an anti-virus software in a B2C and B2B market. Together with the customer service support team and the technical department you solve every issue and help the customers to a solution. The queries regarding the use of the software comes at your department by phone, email or through online chat.
Our client works with standardize queries to achieve a high customer service level. This means that every incoming query has to be solved timely. Help customers timely and on a professional manner is important. As a consultant you have the ability to give all need advice to customers about products and services. Your job is to prioritize all tasks and involve other teams during an escalation in the process. You can be sure that this company works with a high standard of services, for every issue of a possible escalation, there is a potentiality solution so that every possible obstacles can be solved.
- Fluency in Portuguese
- Very good spoken English
- Good knowledge in operating systems, internet connectivity, web browsers, firewalls, anti-virus software, MS Office;
- Knowledge in these areas is desirable and will be considered an advantage - SQL / Database awareness / MAC OS / Email / Active Directory awareness / Linux / Virtual;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows / Desktop and Server;
- Experience in troubleshooting;
- Ability to follow timely and precisely different processes;
Preparado para o desafio?
Envie o seu CV, em inglês para [email protected]