|em ( ver perfil)|
|Data de Publicação||04/06/2019|
Informática / Tecnologia
System and DataBase Administrator
• Have at least 3 years work experience as a server admin.
• Have proven knowledge and experience in PostgreSQL.
• Have networking experience - TCP/IP, HTTP.
• Have in-depth knowledge of server configurations, VPN technologies, and firewalls.
• Have good command of English.
• Have experience in Ubuntu or other Debian based OS.
• Have experience as a DevOp.
• Have experience with IPTables & Zabbix.
• Have experience with GIT and CI.
The candidate will support our team of developers to guarantee a smooth server operation. S/He will be the only employee on this position.
Here are part of the responsibilities for the position:
• Guarantee 99.9% uptime for a high velocity PostgreSQL.
• Identify and fix issues and proactively enhance system performance and configurations.
• Demonstrate knowledge about high performance database clusters and load balancing.
• Develop a Backup Strategy for our DB and Files.
• Setup and administrate our Firewalls & general security assessment.
• Setup PostgreSQL Replication on 2 nodes.
• Occasionally be on call for Outages.
• Design and develop CI system.
• Research, suggest and apply improvements.