|em ( ver perfil)|
|Data de Publicação||04/06/2019|
Saúde / Medicina
• Ensure implementation of care plans for each resident and feedback any changes in the health of the residents to the CNM.
• Collaborate with the CNM in preparing and implementing resident care plans.
• Maintain a safe environment for residents, staff and visitors.
• Collaborate with residents and the multi disciplinary teams to facilitate appropriate continuity of care.
• Adhere to evidence-based practice, using a care planning approach to nursing care.
• To participate in the development and implementation of the quality and safety management system.
• Development of care plans.
• Practice nursing according to the professional code of An Bord Altranais and the policies and procedures of The Nursing Home.
• Participate as a team member of the multi-disciplinary care team in all aspects in the delivery of resident care.
• Attend training courses both in-house and at other locations to meet and enhance the service being provided.
• Be aware of the confidential nature of the work and in particular, the right of residents to confidentiality. To this end you will not discuss workings of The Nursing Home or its residents with people outside The Nursing Home.
• The foregoing should not be considered exhaustive.
o Nursing Qualification.
o Registration with An Bord Altranais.
o Post Grad in Gerontology.
o Previous experience in care of the elderly.
• Demonstrate sound knowledge of older people.
• Act as a good role model.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.