|em ( ver perfil)|
|Localização||Sao Joao da Madeira, Portugal|
|Data de Publicação||03/11/2017|
Informática / Tecnologia
Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.
"Faurecia, a driving force…for your professional growth."
IT at Faurecia is a key player in our ongoing strategic transformation into a “Digital Enterprise.” IT also plays a major role in guaranteeing the service and support that ensures our business succeeds in our fast moving world.
Each day, IT teams are tackling critical challenges to help build Faurecia’s competitive advantage throughout Digital Transformation. Examples include developing mobile apps, harnessing and applying Big Data, engaging in predictive analysis, leveraging the cloud and contributing to Faurecia’s cultural shift to become a digitally advanced company. IT also plays a lead role in ensuring continuous optimization and cybersecurity of our company processes.
Essential responsibilities and duties
The role of Software Asset Management Specialist is to globally ensure software licenses management and control . You will be part of a Software Asset Management Specialists Team, managing software licenses and software usage at Group level.
The main missions of the role are:
- Prepare, assist implementation and maintain the SAM application on a daily basis;
- Support IT organization ensuring correct SW licensing and monitor software usage;
- Ensure CMDB data accuracy focusing on our top software vendors (MS, IBM, Oracle, Adobe, Autodesk, VMWare, etc …);
- Investigate SW licensing gaps on local level as well as on corporate level;
- Ensure licenses correct configuration according to each SW metrics (PVU, User, Device, Core, Processor…)
- Ensure the completeness of data in the SAM application managing different data sources (lists, spreadsheets, discovery);
- Integrate project teams within the Software Asset Management domain (Software Audits, Vendor management, Agreement Renewals)
- Perform trainings for local and central IT teams;
- Identify and implement best practices (policies, dashboards, reports, guides) enforcing standardization in this domain;
Ensure the proper configuration of compliance reports (be “audit-ready”)
Minimum education level : University degree in information technology or similar
Preferable experience :
IT Asset management and Discovery Tools experience
Proven researching ability
Conceptual knowledge of IT
Experience interpreting software contracts, EULAs and Open Source licenses
Skills and competencies :
Auto-didactic abilities required
Ability to perform the role with high level of autonomy
Aptitude to work in an international environment
Very good communication skills
Natural motivation to integrate multidisciplany international IT Teams
Fluent in English mandatory (any additional language welcome)
Travel up to 10%