|em ( ver perfil)|
|Data de Publicação||04/06/2019|
Informática / Tecnologia
Service Introduction Coordinator
The Service Introduction Coordinator will be part of a Network Operations Center being evolved into a 24x7 manned service. Apart from being responsible for setting up new environments and managing releases from a technical perspective, the individual will be providing technical support to corporate customers, as well as monitor and maintain the hosted systems. The role requires a blend of strong technical and business knowledge, as well as excellent communication skills to be able to provide a highest level of customer satisfaction. The systems are Java-based applications running in clusters of Tomcat application servers and various micro-services on Linux environments.
• Responsible for the company release and service introduction processes, tuning and improving the processes, and coordinating the related the routine and project work involved by the Application Management team as well as other teams involved.
• Coordinate releases from a technical perspective, keeping up with release automation, manage the release execution and coordinate the technical release process.
• Setting up new environments, configuring the database and application layer as well as work on further automating the process.
• Participate in the Release Steering Group meetings.
• Addressing technical support questions, interfacing through the CRM system.
• Maintain monitoring of releases and applications using tools such as Zabbix, Prometheus, and Graylog.
• Escalating and resolving cases in prompt time ensuring corporate SLAs are met.
• Troubleshooting day-to-day issues with application systems and integrated parties.
• Maintaining operations and administering the company’s proprietary and ancillary systems.
• Interaction with third-party suppliers and other departments as required.
• B.Sc. Degree in IT or equivalent qualification.
• Writing and communication skills.
• Be proactive and drive processes and their improvements.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills.
• A can-do attitude and willingness to learn.
• Knowledge of MySQL, UNIX, Kubernetes, Ansible, GIT and IT applications are all assets for the post.
• Experience in the financial industry will be considered as an asset.