|em ( ver perfil)|
|Data de Publicação||03/04/2018|
Informática / Tecnologia
Moniva Staffing is recruiting a Senior Software Engineer interested in working in an international data marketing technology company headquartered in the Netherlands. You will be working in Amsterdam together with a team of developers from remote offices in Sofia and Skopje.
Our client is here to humanize digital marketing again. They make sure marketers speak to the right person, in the right language, at the right time, in the right place. Why? To fulfill the promise of big data and fix the broken customer journey. As a progressive organization, our client invests a lot of time in improving their processes in addition to "just" working on the product. As such, they've moved beyond the traditional rigid team structure and are working in more flexible and scalable "circles" which encourage personal growth and give individuals more recognition for their achievements. Together, they decide where their architecture is going, and which technical developments will be integrated into their daily work. They want you to look back after a few years and say that you are proud of the work you've done together with the team. The team takes care of each other.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be designing and implementing systems which are reliable at scale and flexible to product innovations. You make sure that the code quality is high and consistent across the team. Your passion for technology makes you a true master in not only Java but Big Data technologies too. As a senior team member, you love to address complex architectural problems with a simple and intuitive design, while being able to communicate technical ideas and direction across the organization. You would be working on brand new projects but also constantly improving the battle-tested parts of our client’s Data Management Platform.
- EU nationality.
- Min. 5 years of professional experience in Java programming and great skills in Cassandra, Kafka, or Spark.
- Coding is your passion.
- Even though you’re predominantly interested in scaling backends, you don't freak out when you see React.js either. You've been known to evangelize best practices and you know how to properly introduce new technologies to an existing architecture.
- You know how to use CI/CD pipelines. You’re an absolute champion in covering your code with unit and integration tests, and you have dwelled in the bizarre world of Selenium and Protractor testing. "Performance testing" is not just a phrase you have heard on a conference, it's an integral part of your pipelines. Besides of all that, you’re just a nice person to hang out with.
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
Salary and benefits:
- Permanent employment.
- Personal development.
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience.
- 30% ruling (a tax-free allowance equivalent to 30% of the gross salary). T&Cs apply.
- Holiday allowance.
- Flexible working hours and working from home possibilities.
- Hackathons, where the solutions you propose really matter, can be implemented immediately and get every team member so excited that they get integrated into the development roadmap.
- Training and conferences.
- Help with relocation.