|em ( ver perfil)|
|Data de Publicação||04/06/2019|
Informática / Tecnologia
Senior Software Developer
The Senior Software Developer will report to the Development Manager and will assist in the development of in-house web solutions to meet business needs.
• Design, develop, deploy and maintain solutions based on business requirements.
• Unit and performance testing to ensure solution integrity.
• Utilise object oriented design principals, practices and patterns to ensure the code base is reusable and maintainable.
• Work in a collaborative development environment, using agile principles
• Participate in code and design reviews.
• Be part of a highly productive, fast-paced team.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
• Successful track record of developing quality software products and shipping production ready software.
• Good understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP and API design for extensibility and portability.
• Extensive knowledge of C# using Visual Studio 15+.
• Strong SQL Server 2014 (TSQL, Stored Procedures).
• Design, develop and implement unit testing for existing code base and for new functionality under development.
• Integrating Information.
• Accurately assimilating information from a variety of sources and recognizing connections and relationships between data to establish a robust and coherent picture of the situation.
• Must have strong object-oriented programming skills (OOP).
• Must have strong troubleshooting / bug fixing skills.
• Good understanding of agile software development principles and iterative software development.
• Experience and knowledge of Visual Studio Team Services.
• Using this understanding to generate possible courses of action and draw accurate conclusions.
• Solving Issues.
• Responding to and managing unexpected problems effectively within a defined field of activity, using knowledge and experience. Resolving issues independently without undue discussion.
• Being Customer Focused (Inc. Stakeholders).
• Growing partner, agent or student relationships that are based on trust. Prioritising service orientation and ensuring that communication to customers is regular.
• Demonstrating focused application and personal accountability for the standard, volume and correctness of work produced.
• Good communication skills.
• Team player.
• Problem solving skills.
• Attention to Detail.
• Analytical Thinking.
• Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines.