|em ( ver perfil)|
|Data de Publicação||04/06/2019|
Informática / Tecnologia
• Work hand in hand with various internal and external stakeholders.
• Help oversee the preparation of user stories.
• Write test cases based of the business requirements.
• Help build testing strategies with the dev and business side of the company.
• Perform a variety of manual regression, smoke and exploratory testing.
• Build and help with the deployment of various automation scripts.
• Work with various developers to help design a full suite of testing procedures.
• Suggest new means of bug tracking.
• Perform investigative testing to determine the possible cause of new bugs.
• Liaise directly with developers or external 3rd parties to find solutions to various bugs.
• Help with the designing of dashboards for monitoring processes.
Skills and experience required:
• At least 3 years’ experience in online gambling at the required role level.
• An instinctual and experiential approach to product development, but a deep understanding of analytical and data-led approaches.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to engender trust and confidence in your audience, leading them on the journey with you.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English but knowledge of any other languages as an advantage.
• A very good team player.
• Knowledge of UI scripting with protractor and if possible with app UI scripting.
• Experience in writing and updating of user stories, use cases and tests scripts.
• Knowledge of black and white box testing.
• Knowledge of REST API testing tools such as soupUI and MStest.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
• Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
• Knowledge of load testing scripts such as Gatling and JMeter would be a great asset.
• Knowledge of Splunk would also be considered a great asset.
• Knowledge of unit testing through Mocha would also be considered a great asset.