|em ( ver perfil)|
|Localização||So João da Madeira, Portugal|
|Data de Publicação||27/04/2018|
Transportes / Logística
New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with this revolution, Faurecia anticipates the future of mobility developing cutting-edge solutions for smart life on board and and sustainable mobility. If you´re willing to contribute and create value for tomorrow´s cleaner and smarter mobility, Faurecia is the place to be.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
Provide support to the several functions involved in the logistics process:
- Follow-up on the level of suppliers services, in accordance with the defined internal policies;
- Support in the management of supply chain;
- Ensure compliance with procedures and quality;
- Analysis of indicators;
- Contribute for productivity analysis and operational planning.
- Degree in Management, Engineering, Industrial Management or similar;
- Good computer skills (incl. Excel using);
- Good level of English and French;
- Good comunication and interpersonal skills;
- Team spirit / Autonomy / Openness to new ideas / Problem solver;
- Ability to work under pressure.
(CVs should be in English)
Please identify in the subject of the email «Professional Internship in Logistics»