|em ( ver perfil)|
|Data de Publicação||04/06/2019|
Marketing / Publicidade
Pre-Game Trader (Night Shift)
Great opportunity for a Pre-Game Betting Trader (Night Shift) to join our clients Trading Team located in Malta. You will be responsible for the Pre-event markets ensuring a competitive offer, managing risk and bet acceptance during the night.
• Monitoring accuracy of our odds in the global market and ensuring competitiveness with local retail competitors.
• Authorising bet acceptance within company guidelines.
• Liaising with senior trading personnel regarding liability levels and unusual betting patterns.
• Compilation of special markets.
Skills and experience required:
• Good knowledge of and interest in sports, particularly European football, and betting, is essential.
• At least 1 year experience in a similar position.
• The successful applicants will have good knowledge Microsoft programs such as Excel and Word.
• Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team.
• Must work night shifts.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Statistical experience is preferable.
• Ability to adapt to new situations.
• Experience working within the South American Markets will be considered an asset.