|em ( ver perfil)|
|Data de Publicação||02/01/2018|
Informática / Tecnologia
Moniva Staffing is currently looking for Oracle consultants interested in moving to the Netherlands.
As an Oracle consultant, you will be part of an international team that supports the integration and business processes of the customers with the help of market leaders in Oracle environment. You will be active in projects that make business operations better, faster, smarter, error-free, flexible, and adaptive.
We will encourage you to make your own field of expertise in which you distinguish yourself and deliver added value to the customers. With this knowledge, you will work together with fellow professionals on projects at the intersection of business and IT. As a Consultant, you will determine how new business processes can be optimally implemented and designed for large customers. This involves realizing a maximum connection between business and IT. Hands-on work, advising and coordinating work will be part of this function. Your growth path may eventually lead to being the spider in the web where you will act as a bridge between on-site and off-shore teams in the role of Lead Consultant BPM, Oracle Solution Architect, Scrum Master or Project Manager.
Many of the clients work on a European or global scale. Our teams are therefore organized internationally: you will work in a multinational context in which communication is vital for achieving success in the services. The knowledge and Oracle Consultants are connected to various international projects to be successful with the latest Oracle products.
- At least several years of professional experience with Oracle.
- EU nationality.
- A good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Knowledge and experience with at least one of the following Oracle products such as SOA Suite 11g, OSB and/or BPM Suite.
- You are familiar with development techniques such as BPEL, WSDL and/or XSLT.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile-scrum is an advantage.
- You have a healthy ambition to continuously develop your knowledge and to keep up with the Oracle discipline.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Willingness to travel across Europe and the Middle East.
- Customer-oriented, representative, and communicatively highly developed and of course you want to share your knowledge with colleagues.
Salary and benefits:
- Permanent employment.
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience.
- 30% ruling (a tax-free allowance equivalent to 30% of the gross salary).
- Holiday allowance.
- Employee benefits.