|em ( ver perfil)|
|Data de Publicação||03/04/2018|
Informática / Tecnologia
Our client helps companies understand customer behavior so that they can adjust their marketing and user experience. They have a great focus on data quality and privacy. Unlike all other digital agencies, they are not only analysis specialists, but they are technically very skilled to design, build, and develop analytic implementations.
They are combining their pragmatic approach, academic knowledge, and innovative tools to enter into long-term partnerships with companies such as Vodafone, ING, Rabobank and Robeco.
You will find yourself in an inspiring, talented and incredibly enthusiastic team.
You work directly as a consultant for the customer. You map the problem and the data flows of the customer, analyzes and your output is always more than what is expected of you. You have the technical guidance about the design, implementation, and maintenance of data processing solutions. You train and coach consultants and customers. You translate technical market developments into innovative solutions. You like to work in the field of Data Science and in a dynamic, inspiring environment. You are a real team player where you always show 100% commitment. You have a profound sense of responsibility and like to share knowledge with your team and your customer.
You are: A Team player | Problem-solving | Proactive Result oriented | Honest | Responsible
- EU nationality.
- Experience in consulting, training, coaching or other forms of knowledge transfer.
- Affinity with data analysis.
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
It’s a plus to have (not mandatory):
- Experience with Web Analytics implementations and/or analyzes (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Piwik).
- Experience with Tag Management implementations (Adobe DTM, Google Tag Manager, Tealium).
- Experience with Front-end development (HTML / CSS, jQuery, Testing).
- Experience with Data Analysis, Data Visualization, Data Engineering, Data Science, Databases.
Salary and benefits:
- Permanent employment.
- Competitive salary depending on skills and experience.
- 30% ruling (a tax-free allowance equivalent to 30% of the gross salary). T&Cs apply.
- Holiday allowance.
- Company car, other benefits.