|em ( ver perfil)|
|Data de Publicação||04/06/2019|
Secretariado / Administração
Junior Accounts Clerk
The Junior Accounts Clerk will report directly to the Head of Finance. You will be part of the expanding finance team, responsible of handling bank reconciliations, posting payments and incoming supplier invoices and providing general support to the rest of the finance team.
• Reconciles the clearing accounts between operations and finance;
• Reconciles the petty cash on monthly basis;
• Reconciles supplier sub-ledger balances;
• Supporting and assisting in the completion of the monthly management accounts;
• Follows-up on payments to ensure they have been approved and processed correctly;
• Posts payments in GL;
• Performs Bank Account reconciliations and posts correcting entries where necessary;
• Maintains the list of accruals and prepayments;
• Records and books incoming supplier invoices and ensuring suppliers are paid in a timely manner;
• Supports the Accountant were necessary.
• A Level in Accounts/ or in the early stages of ACCA qualification.
• Work Experience is a plus;
• Experience with Navision is a plus;
• Flexible and adaptable, willing to adopt greater responsibilities as needs require;
• Comfortable with working in a fast-changing environment;
• Good Analytical skills;
• Fluency in written and spoken English.