|em ( ver perfil)|
|Localização||North Holland, Netherlands|
|Data de Publicação||30/11/2017|
Informática / Tecnologia
Moniva Staffing is currently looking for a JD Edwards Business Analyst expertise in finance, interested to join a Global Corporation, headquartered in North Holland, Netherlands.
As a JD Edwards Business Solution Analyst, you will be using your experience (8+ years) gained from multiple full lifecycle JD Edwards (JDE) implementations, provide input and direction, with a global vision, as well as execution and management of tasks during each implementation phase. These phases include requirements gathering, future state blueprint, GAP analysis, build / configuration, testing, and go-live cutover.
Your key responsibilities in this role:
- All implementation tasks such as setup, configuration, security, testing, go-live activities, troubleshooting, and end-user training
- Report on key deliverables
- Identifying project risks and implement IT standards, processes and controls
- Implementation of JDE globally, including all implementation tasks
- Lead meetings and workshops
- Effectively work with business and project team members across the globe.
- Provide comprehensive weekly/monthly status reports and complete deliverables and projects on time and within budget.
- Provide limited oversight of consultant and junior level Business Solutions Analyst activities
The perfect candidate holds a Bachelor degree and has at least 8 years JD Edwards ERP experience with international implementations and a deep knowledge of core end –to- end business processes, system configuration, database structure and module to module integration is required. In addition, the ability to understand integration concepts between ERP with other applications within the enterprise architecture and the implications on business processes, data and technology is important to the overall design, configuration and implementation of JDE ERP. You must have the ability to troubleshoot highly complex JDE issues and to identify and execute the resolution. To be successful in this role you are an excellent communicator (English) so that you can work and communicate with all levels of the organization whether this is IT or business and can create a positive work environment through teamwork & conflict resolution.
Technical skills you need for this role
- JD Edwards ERP experience, including some on latest version V9+
- Completion of two or more end to end full lifecycle implementations of JDE ERP
- Expert knowledge of JD Edwards Financials (AP, AR, GL, Job Cost, FA) with good knowledge of other modules
- Ability to write expert JDE functional and/or semi-technical design specifications for complicated Forms, Reports, Integrations, Conversions and Enhancements
- Excellent documentation skills, which are required for all phases of the implementation lifecycle
- Able to design and execute complicated regression test plans
- Expert knowledge of Finance related JDE modules
- Expert knowledge of configuration including, but not limited to, UBE’s, Global Constants, Versions, Task Views and Security
- Expert knowledge of key integration concepts and capabilities to and from JDE
- Expert knowledge of the JDE relational database, Universal Table Browser and other reporting capabilities such as One View reporting
- Expert knowledge of JDE localization functionality and capabilities
- Expert knowledge of JDE module to module integration
- Expert understanding of data query tools such as Microsoft Access, Crystal Reports, or SQL Analyzer
- Expert understanding of Scheduler tools (i.e. Zena)
- Knowledge of other Oracle software applications preferred, but not required (i.e. UPK, BI Publisher Enterprise)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio and Project
Salary and Benefits:
- Help with relocation.
- Annual salary range 60.000-65.000 Euros
- Excellent Benefits.