|em ( ver perfil)|
|Data de Publicação||04/06/2019|
Informática / Tecnologia
IT Audit Senior
• As an IT Audit Senior, you would be responsible for leading fieldwork audits of controls at various organisations, including assessing the effectiveness of their controls according to an established audit assessment framework for IT systems. This includes using established tools and methodologies to develop audit plans, collect and analyse data, document and support results.
• Reporting to the Audit Manager and Audit Partner, the IT Audit Senior.
• Plan, execute and report on systems, compliance and Security audits of various online gambling operators and provides according the regulation (MGA, UKGC) and international technical standards (ISO 27001).
• Review and assess IT systems, business operations and processed based on international standards, best practice, legal and regulatory requirements.
• Obtaining a solid understanding of IT tasks and controls.
• Follow-ups on previously raised findings.
• Identifying statutory and regulatory changes.
• Build and maintain effective working relationships with client personnel and meet client and firm deadlines.
• Systematically analyse and identify problems in order to determine the causes and propose solutions.
• Provide clients with guidance on risk management and compliance matters.
• Monitoring own performance against time allocations and reports difficulties.
• Handling a number of assignments at the same time.
• Fully accountable for Audit engagements from beginning to end.
• Possess a bachelor’s degree in IT, Business and Computing or accounting or currently pursuing ACCA or equivalent qualification.
• Possess or currently pursuing recognised certification to undertake IT audits (CISA or equivalent).
• Knowledge of COSO, ITIL, COBIT or other internal control frameworks.
• Ability to identify and report sensitive issues.
• Have a keen interest in information security, IT management and digitalisation.
• Capable of working within a team, manage multiple engagements and work to demanding deadlines.
• Be smart, highly motivated, well presented individual with an eye for detail.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills and ability to multitask.
• Be fluent in the English language (both written and spoken).
• Willingness to learn and improve.
• Have the ability to work and perform under pressure.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in systems auditing will be considered an asset. Additional training will be provided.