|em ( ver perfil)|
|Data de Publicação||12/06/2019|
Informática / Tecnologia
Moniva Staffing is currently looking for 1-2 IBM Maximo consultants who will be working remotely for our Dutch client. You will be working for a company specialized in Asset & Service Management solutions providing Business Consulting, Project Management, and Program Management. The company has a core focus on transportation (Rail-infra, Rolling Stock, and Fleet Management). Other industries they service are construction and utilities (water, energy, and telecom). For transportation, they have built tools and methodologies that support customers in achieving their most optimal maintenance business objectives.
Their senior team has more than ten years of experience with Maximo, involving data loading, integration with ERPs and other legacy systems, new applications with custom or core objects, business rules, escalation and cron task configuration, performance improvement, alternative authentication with LDAP and Single Sign On, Java classes customization for complex business rules, automation scripts for less complex actions and whatever you need to make the best of your IBM Maximo.
- 2-5 years of professional experience in IBM Maximo.
- EU nationality.
- A good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Experience with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Visio.
- Ability to develop a good report and work well with other team members.
- Act in a professional manner to end users, customers, and other team members.
- Ability to work independently if needed.
- Follow through and complete assignments in a timely manner.
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive salary depending on skills and experience, other benefits.