|em ( ver perfil)|
|Data de Publicação||04/06/2019|
Comercial / Vendas
Hebrew Speaking Sales Team Leader
As a Sales Team Leader, you will lead a team of specialized executives in charge of the commercial growth of the company. You will work with your fellow team leaders to further expand our services without losing sight of our existing KPIs. You will oversee the preparation of the forecast, and develop new opportunities with our existing clients and to translate data into concrete actions, analyze reports and ensure planning and targets are achieved both at individual and team level.
You will coach and guide the young and highly motivated team in the growing industry of today: online advertising.
• Manage the different sales team of account working towards team KPI’s and sales targets.
• Term planning / forecast preparation and thinking in terms of new developments and opportunities.
• Delegate tasks and set deadlines.
• Oversee day-to-day operation.
• Monitor team performance and report on metrics to perform outstanding results.
• Discover training needs and provide coaching.
• Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts.
• Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments.
• Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
• Proven managerial experience in a sales environment.
• Good people skills.
• Strong presentation, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Passionate about sales, technology and the internet, with a desire to learn and develop.
• Native speaker of Hebrew.
• Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically.
• +1 Year of experience in leading Sales Executives.
• Extensive experience in integrated marketing communication sales or media sales.
• Knowledge o products such as Ads, AdSense and YouTube.
• A team player with strong leadership, analytical and communication skills.
• Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday).
• Long Term Contract.
• Relocation Package: Flight Ticket + Accommodation.
• Free Gym Membership.
• A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development.
• Established career path to grow within the project.
• Continuous training and certifications within.
• Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests.
• Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services.
• Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development.
• Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team.