|em ( ver perfil)|
|Data de Publicação||04/06/2019|
Comercial / Vendas
HEAD OF SALES
Our client is looking for a Head of Sales to head a new exciting project. Reporting directly to our CEO, you will manage our Customer Experience & Sales Team and drive company sales targets through the roof! You’ll achieve this by taking team management to the next level with contagious enthusiasm and charisma, sales knowledge and strategic, targeted campaigns and a strong willingness to succeed.
This is a completely new project and it's definitely not for everyone!
• We're looking for someone who wants a huge learning curve.
• We want a person who doesn't back down in front of the huge challenges that come with working with start-ups, and who will stretch to the limits to reach his or her goals.
• We’re looking for someone who is excited about the idea of working with the company's founders and other individuals who have a really vast knowledge and experience in the business.
• We want someone who is not afraid to fail, if it means learning from the process.
You'll be responsible for:
• Strategizing and actioning a plan that will drive company sales target;
• Motivating and incentivising the team daily with briefings, competitions and more;
• On-going coaching and training of the agents and new team members to achieve targets and improve individual performance;
• Creating reports on team performance and create effective action plans in order to optimise KPI results;
• Managing the scheduling in order to maximize proactive contacts while maintaining adequate reactive support to achieve agreed KPIs;
• Dealing with escalations and issues escalated by team members or staff from other departments in an efficient, timely and highly professional manner;
• Liaise with other departments to enhance and improve the communication and workflow;
• Adopting, maintaining and promoting the Company Values without exception by leading by example and leading the team in accordance with them;
• Sustaining a comprehensive understanding of processes and systems and proactively seek opportunities for positive improvements; and
• Supporting and monitoring the shift to achieve or exceed daily & weekly Key Performance Indicators.
• Documented sales success, either working for a Telemarketing Company or for an iGaming Operator;
• At least two years of relevant professional experience Accustomed to working with KPIs and ambitious targets;
• Accustomed to working in teams and with external clients;
• Entrepreneurial creative business skills;
• Ability to deliver quality despite many parallel tasks ongoing;
• High analytical skills with an interest in details;
• Proficient in MS Office and Google Drive applications;
• High social skills for working in teams and with operators; and
• Rapidly adaptable to new situations with a can-do attitude.