|em ( ver perfil)|
|Localização||São João da Madeira, Portugal|
|Data de Publicação||14/11/2016|
Comunicação Social / Media
The role of the Graphic Designer is to support the creative design of all multimedia materials.
Main missions and results:
- Creative design of user communication resources (intranet, email, posters, brochures, videos, games, gifts, games, events, e-learning …) for internal customers on regular base
- Develop & maintain other web platforms
- University degree in Design, Multimedia, Arts or similar
- Solid understanding of Graphic Design and experience producing printed materials (leaflets, posters, rollups, event booths)
- Experience working with Graphic Design Software’s (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop);
- Web design knowledge is welcome (HTML5, CSS3, PHP, Dreamweaver, Java);
- Fluent English mandatory (any additional language welcome).
If interested please send your CV, in english, to [email protected], identifying the subject with "Graphic Designer Internship".