|em ( ver perfil)|
|Localização||Brno, Czech Republic|
|Data de Publicação||05/06/2019|
Call Center / Helpdesk
Brno, Czech Republic
The second largest city in the Czech Republic and Moravia`s traditional capital, Brno is a major center of modern architecture and lies in a broad valley at the confluence of the two rivers. There is an exciting opportunity to work in this area in a famous traveling company. Our client is seeking to hire German or Hebrew speaking Customer Service Agents to join their team in Brno, Czech Republic.
• Speak to customers via phone, email, and live chat, answering questions and offering help when required.
• Keep accurate records of customer accounts and escalate issues internally when needed.
• On occasion, your language skills might be utilized for translations.
• Fluent level in either German or Hebrew and English languages
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work under stress and pressure, as well as adjust according to new environment
• Team player
• A will to learn and progress
• Good knowledge of different pc tools
What Is On Offer?
• As an industry standard, you can typically expect a competitive salary package and a positive working environment with strong possibilities for career development.
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team by hitting apply. We have Customer Support roles for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Talk to us today!