|em ( ver perfil)|
|Localização||North Brabant, Netherlands|
|Data de Publicação||08/02/2019|
Informática / Tecnologia
We are currently seeking experienced GIS developers preferably on a senior level to join an international company based in ‘s-Hertogenbosch area in the Netherlands. This is a permanent opportunity. English is the spoken language in the workplace.
The client specializes in the civil engineering area, particularly in the underground infrastructure. They develop software on two major platforms for two completely different markets: their SaaS solutions for telecom, gas, water and electricity and software for governments and other parties that work with CAD. They also provide training and workshops.
You end up working within the GSD team (GeoSmartDesign) together with 13 permanent employees. The SaaS product you are working on is a complete web platform that has been developed using open data and consists of algorithms that can determine routes. You are someone who likes to pick up projects and tasks and gets enthusiastic about your role. You like innovations and are full of ideas. The product that now stands is still in a start-up phase and has now existed for almost two years. For the development of the product, the team you work in will be given a lot of freedom and personal and technical development possibilities.
- EU nationality.
- Preferably Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Knowledge of GIS or other Geo technologies is a big plus.
- DevOps is a plus.
- Capable of working well both independently and as a part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
Salary and benefits:
- Permanent employment.
- Competitive salary depending on skills and experience.
- 30% ruling (a tax-free allowance equivalent to 30% of the gross salary). T&Cs apply.
- Holiday allowance.
- Company car, other benefits.