|em ( ver perfil)|
|Data de Publicação||04/06/2019|
Contabilidade / Finanças
Our client is an international company providing a full range of cost-effective administration solutions in the international Life, Pension & Investment sectors. They are currently undergoing substantial growth and are seeking to recruit a Finance Officer to service their expanding client base.
Overview of the role:
This position is responsible for assisting in the accounting of LPI transactions, preparing cash and fund reconciliations, ensuring compliance with relevant financial control regulations.
• Daily maintenance of client accounts.
• Providing assistance in the preparation of client management accounts in accordance with client requirements and deadlines.
• Providing assistance during year-end audits and regulatory reporting
• Reconciliation of all cash and movements to supporting documentation, ensuring financial control compliance.
• Providing general administrative services to client companies as required.
• Assisting in the preparation of client documentation and reporting.
• Completing other responsibilities and projects, as assigned.
• The ability to work in a team.
• At least 1 year of experience in Accounts/Finance related roles
• A-level in Accounts or Finance related diploma required
• MCAST diploma would be an asset
• Knowledge of Excel
• Be willing to work Monday – Friday, on a shift basis, between 8:00am to 16.00pm and 10,00am to 18,00pm on alternative days