|em ( ver perfil)|
|Data de Publicação||04/06/2019|
Contabilidade / Finanças
Reporting to the Management and directly assists in all strategic and tactical matters as they relate to budget management, cost benefit analysis.
The Finance Manager oversees all financial activities including banking, investment, debt issuance, and liquidity management and ensures the strategies comply with relevant statutes, regulations, and policies.
Specifically, the Finance Manager will direct and manage: budget; financial reporting and controls; forecasting; accounting; cash management; audit – while connecting the overall finance function processes and procedures with the organization’s overarching programmatic goals and mission.
The ideal candidate will have a B.S. in accounting/finance (MBA or Master degree preferred). Proven senior-level problem solving and planning capability with sizeable financial responsibility in a similar organization known for its strong financial discipline and sophisticated systems and operations; Analytical and forecasting experience, particularly related to the creation of new programmatic initiatives that support a multi-faceted organization, including comprehensive business plans.
The position will be mainly responsible for;
• Overall management of the financial aspects of the business,
• Leading the company’s general financial planning processes, controlling and coordinating the operating plans, budget, and forecasts,
• Ensuring that all financial records are maintained according to the requirements of the legislation,
• Working in close cooperation with Accounting & Controlling, Information Technology, and General Services departments in order to establish and implement company’s goals, objectives, policies and operating procedures,
• Providing leadership, direction and guidance to accounting team in line with company’s policies and procedures, coaching and mentoring them by setting priorities and accomplishing goals,
• Present the organization’s financial information to the Management,
• Preparing and present monthly ad hoc reports for Management,
• Maintain the organization’s financial policy and procedures manuals,
• Oversee budgetary planning and cost management in alignment with company strategy and plan,
• Developing tools and systems to provide critical financial and operational information to the Management and make actionable recommendations on both strategy and operations,
• Responsible for assessing the company’s performance against both short / long term strategy as well as the company budget.
• All applications will be handled in strictest confidence and only the candidates who are in consideration will be contacted.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or similar discipline required. Preference will be given for master’s degree in Business Administration, MBA degree.
• Min 5 years of experience in senior-level position preferably in multinational financial companies especially in Securities firms and Multinational Audit firms,
• Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections.
• Experience and ability to manage and develop budgeting, reporting, cash flowing, accounting and cost accounting processes,
• Broad knowledge of all aspects of accounting, financial and other operations of an financial company or similar organization.
• Well-rounded knowledge of all finance administration and accounting functions,
• Experience working within the financial business organization and Management,
• Very good command of English, written and spoken.
• Knowledge on how to add value and has the confidence that will inspire others and bring about positive change.
• Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills,
• Constructive feedback, communicate effectively at all levels, develop strong teams, and reach consensus while leading.
• Energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.