|em ( ver perfil)|
|Data de Publicação||04/06/2019|
Contabilidade / Finanças
The Facilities Manager will be responsible for the following:
Management of Facilities and Services
• Everyday management of the group’s (own/rented) properties.
• Ensuring that various properties meet the needs of the occupants (furnishings, IT and telecoms infrastructure, service offering e.g. boardroom facilities).
• Ensuring that the Properties comply with all local safety requirements and regulations.
• Managing the Operational team (maintenance personnel, housekeeping team and driver).
• Ensuring that the Properties are properly maintained and kept in good working order.
• Responsible for the cleanliness of the Properties.
• Negotiating contracts with suppliers and contractors.
• Ensuring work is completed on time, on budget and in line with contracted terms.
Property Rental & Lease arrangements
• Responsible for rental or lease arrangements.
• Responsible for negotiating contracts with tenants and to continue to be their point of contact.
• When required represent the group at condominium meetings, meeting with tenants and estate agents and dealing with suppliers such as utilities companies, plumbers / electricians etc.
• Liaising with the Financial Controller of the Organisation for the preparation of budgets.
• Ensuring that the Organisation has budgeted effectively, and that expenditure is directed at creating a more efficient work environment.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a strong work ethic who has previous experience in a similar role.