|em ( ver perfil)|
|Data de Publicação||04/06/2019|
Informática / Tecnologia
Our client focuses on business consultancy and IT solution implementations within the fields of ERP, CRM and eCommerce. For their office in Malta they are looking for an eCommerce Developer.
Overview of the role:
An eCommerce developer in this company is technically highly skilled and versatile, with a passion for design, implementation and support of eCommerce sites that can delight both internal and external clients.
They deliver highly modular, testable, scalable, SOLID code with continuous integration and deployment to cloud environments, following agile methodologies and a Git workflow.
As a member of the eCommerce team, you’ll be expected to keep up to date with the tech field and eCommerce in particular. The company will gladly sponsor certifications and training courses.
• Java 8+ – but experience in other programming languages such as C++, C#, etc. Will also be considered.
• SQL and relational database technologies.
• OOP principles and design patterns.
• RESTful web services, familiarity with SOAP is an added bonus.
• Source control technologies.
• Team player, strong communication skills, excellent command of English.
• Desirable knowledge and skills.
• Testing – familiarity with modern testing techniques.
• Geb and Spock.
• Gradle, Maven, Eclipse and Continuous Integration.
• Experience in Azure cloud, Microsoft 365.
• At least 3 years’ experience in all or some of these technologies, training will be provided for skills which are still new for you.