|em ( ver perfil)|
|Data de Publicação||04/06/2019|
Informática / Tecnologia
This is the pivotal role when it comes to ensuring new partners have a smooth path to production and requires the right candidate to have more than project management skills. Heavily customer facing, the Delivery Specialist will work with new integrations as well as existing partners in a continuous program of improvement.
Involved at all stages of the customer life-cycle, pre-sales, project and go live phases, the on-boarding and Delivery Specialist will take responsibility for meeting partners development/project teams, understanding their requirements, answering their questions and ensuring the company’s technical systems are configured correctly, then guiding partners through API and back office integrations to them. After development, the Client Experience Delivery Manager assists with arranging testing and ensuring a smooth hand over to production tech support teams.
This challenging and rewarding role requires a resilient and dynamic individual with a strong interest in technology who can bridge the gap between client business communication and the internal technical teams. This is a superb opportunity to help build up a world class delivery function and drive improvements over time.
• Working with the sales team and the Client Experience Delivery Manager to meet clients and translate business requirements into technical and functional requirements;
• Act as a first line of contact and consultant for technical and integration queries from new partners, driving best practices and integration guidelines through each project;
• Manage and maintain project technical documentation;
• Coordinate the completion of technical documentation and questionnaires and facilitate the company technical system setup with internal teams (or making configurations yourself where necessary);
• Understanding how the company products work at a semi-technical level so that you can explain whether the client requirements can be met;
• Demonstrating products to prospective or new clients and training them on best use;
• Coordinate internally across the different business units and making sure that actionable items are done correctly and on time;
• Scheduling testing and certification procedures with partners and internal certification team;
• Be the internal project champion on behalf of the client. Thus, you need to make sure that the right balance is found internally, between the client interests and the business objectives;
• Measure, track and report project progress to all stakeholders;
• Identify gaps in our internal processes and provide suggestions on how corporate clients are handled and executed, if and when required.
• Project management skills including coordination, organization and prioritization;
• Experience in client facing roles especially dealing with people from different cultures and backgrounds;
• Experience in managing projects at a senior level executive with corporate clients on an international basis;
• Quickly build rapport and credibility with all levels, both face-to-face and over the phone and with internal/external parties alike;
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Being a quick study of technical documentation/specifications and quickly able to see benefits and drawbacks of a technical solution;
• Excellent presentation and communication skills in Business English (additional languages would be an advantage but not essential);
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally;
• Being able to work independently and on multiple projects at the same time without losing focus;
• Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to find the best solution for our clients and the company in a positive way;
• Experience in the payments market and having knowledge of basic Visa/MasterCard payments principles would be considered a strong asset;
• This is not a pure IT or development role but experience and some knowledge of API technology (XML, REST and SOAP) and being able to talk comfortably at a high level about these is essential;
• Basic knowledge of file transfer technologies (SFTP, FTPS) is essential;
• Ability to travel freely within Europe and the rest of the world when required;
• A genuine hunger to learn, grow and develop new knowledge and skills;
• Interfaces with the management team, the Project Managers, Product Engineering teams, Sales Teams and others as needed.