|em ( ver perfil)|
|Data de Publicação||04/06/2019|
Direito / Justiça
Danish speaking Responsible Gaming Analyst
Our client is looking for a Danish speaking RG analyst who will be responsible for safeguarding the players and the business. The RG Analyst will liaise with customers by email or phone to ensure a responsible gaming experience whilst continuously improving the responsible gaming operation.
• Analyse risk-scoring reports to identify potential addictive behaviour, contact players who are at risk by phone or email and provide support according to internal policies and procedures in relation to additional checks, self-exclusion and account blocking.
• Monitor escalated player registrations to prevent and avoid underage gambling.
• Monitor escalated self-excluded players to assess risk and refund eligible players.
• Monitor and review follow-up case reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Escalate complex cases with recommendations to senior management to ensure player protection is safeguarded.
• Adopt a solution-focused approach to assist vulnerable players.
• Recommend changes and/or amendments to Responsible Gaming operational activities and processes.
• Work closely with the Responsible Gaming Manager to instil a culture of Responsible Gaming through promoting awareness, and delivering training as required.
Who are you?
• A native or fluent Danish speaker who can also speak and write English fluently.
• You have a few years experience working in the field of Responsible Gaming.
• You are an empathic individual with an ability to listen effectively and understand others.
• You have a keen willingness to learn and strive to improve business operations whilst prioritising player protection.
• A team player with a positive mindset and a flexible approach.
• You are an analytical thinker with excellent attention to detail.
• A keen interest in the psychology of addiction, regulatory and compliance knowledge.
• You enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.