|em ( ver perfil)|
|Localização||Belfast, United Kingdom|
|Data de Publicação||05/06/2019|
Call Center / Helpdesk
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Belfast is a friendly city; one that welcomes visitors with open arms. With a strong sense of community, expats often find it easy to settle in Northern Ireland’s Capital City of Belfast. A city that is home to a 3rd of Northern Ireland’s entire population. It’s safe and quiet, yet alive with events and culture.
The Titanic was built right here in Belfast and you can easily find an abundance of history across the city; castles, monasteries and architecture. It’s surrounded by natural beauty too, including Northern Ireland’s dramatic coastline with beautiful beaches to explore.
If this sounds like the sort of place you want to live, great news! We are currently looking for a Customer Support Agents who are willing to be based in Belfast with great opportunities for career development.
• Interact with customers via phone, email, and live chat.
• Answer customer questions and offer help when required.
• Keep accurate records of customer accounts.
• Escalate issues internally when required.
• The ability to speak and write at least one of the following languages at a native level:
• A positive, ‘can do’ attitude and strong communication skills.
• Prior experience in a similar role would be beneficial, but the willingness to learn is the most important pre-requisite.
What Is On Offer?
• As an industry standard, you can typically expect a competitive salary package and a positive working environment with strong possibilities for career development.
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team by hitting apply. We have Customer Support roles for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and many other locations.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this ro¬le.