|em ( ver perfil)|
|Data de Publicação||05/06/2019|
Call Center / Helpdesk
The capital of Germany, Berlin, is well known for its rich cultural history and amazing architecture. Berlin's architecture and culture is quite varied. Although badly damaged in the final years of World War II and broken apart during the Cold War, Berlin has reconstructed itself greatly. Think about the Berlin Wall, Brandenburg Gate, Reichstag Building, and the Memorial to the murdered Jews of Europe. Shortly, Berlin has lots to offer and you have the chance to work there! Our client is looking for Customer Service Agents.
• Speak to customers via phone, email, and live chat, answering questions and offering help when required.
• Keep accurate records of customer accounts and escalate issues internally when needed.
• On occasion, your language skills might be utilized for translations.
• The ability to speak and write at least on of the following languages at a native level:
• A positive, ‘can do’ attitude and strong communication skills.
• Prior experience in a similar role would be beneficial, but the willingness to learn is the most important pre-requisite.
What Is On Offer?
• Competitive salary package
• Positive working environment
• Opportunity for career progression.
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team by hitting apply. We have Customer Support roles for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Do not hesitate and meet our team today!