|em ( ver perfil)|
|Data de Publicação||05/06/2019|
Call Center / Helpdesk
Limerick is the 3rd biggest city of the Republic of Ireland. The city has a lot to offer, its history and culture are very rich! There are different influences in architecture depending on the neighbourhood, you can discover St John’s Cathedral having the tallest spire in Ireland or the Hunt Museum home of about 2,500 different works of art!
Limerick is as friendly as its inhabitants! The city is located between Galway and Cork, a perfect location to enjoy life in a nice city in the heart of Ireland!
If this sounds like the sort of place you want to live, great news! We are currently looking for multiple different speakers to fill a Customer Support role in Limerick with great opportunities for career development.
• Interact with customers via phone, email, and live chat.
• Answer customer questions and offer help when required.
• Keep accurate records of customer accounts.
• Escalate issues internally when required.
• The ability to speak and write at least one of the following languages at a native level;
• A positive, ‘can do’ attitude and strong communication skills.
• Prior experience in a similar role would be beneficial, but the willingness to learn is the most important pre-requisite.
What Is On Offer?
• As an industry standard, you can typically expect a competitive salary package and a positive working environment with strong possibilities for career development.
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team by hitting apply. We have Customer Support roles for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and many other locations.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this ro¬le.