|Data de Publicação||21/09/2018|
Call Center / Helpdesk
The successful candidate will be Ambassador of our client’s brand for the customers, on the Contact Centre.
You will be responsible for updating, managing and promoting knowledge base tool internally.
Established within the Call Center, you will be in interaction with counselors to ensure a better quality of processes in the customers / prospects request.
Your mission will be to make life easier for customers / prospects in all their efforts to ensure a level of satisfaction in relation to the expected demands on our client’s brand, and thus make the customer experience memorable.
- Update, manage and promotion of knowledge base (FAQs, processes, etc…)
- Recommendation, creation, translation and documents posting
- Report and analysis to fill gaps in the knowledge base
- Collaboration with the training and quality teams to identify needs
- Assistance and support for internal teams
- Ensure good quality of service and achievement of objectives
- Evaluate, according business rules, recordings and cases created by agents
- Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level
- Prepares and analyses internal and external quality reports for management staff review
- Experience in customer services or premium products sales
- Experience in the automotive sector (including Premium segment)
- Significant experience in customer relations in the commercial sector
- License / Masters in Commerce (Sales Force, Marketing, Communication, Business Development) or hospitality
- Native or very high level of Spanish and Portuguese and good level of English
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Comfortable with social media, chat and new technologies
- Driving license
Dimensions and Organizational Relationships:
The role will be based in Madrid, Spain and you will be reporting to the Quality-Training-knowledge Base Manager (on site) and Global Knowledge Base Manager.
In return for your commitment you will be rewarded with a competitive salary plus bonus and a benefits package.
Work location: Madrid, Spain
Conduent is the world’s largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it’s digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning – Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at Conduent.com