|em ( ver perfil)|
|Data de Publicação||04/06/2019|
Call Center / Helpdesk
CRM Executive - Ineteractive
To assist the Interactive Marketing Director (Malta based) & Senior CRM Manager (UK based) with campaign creation & development, developing test & learn programmes, liaising with agencies and ensuring best practice in all communication channels are adhered to. Collaboration and communication with both Malta and UK teams will be essential to make this role a success.
• Work closely with the Senior CRM Manager to deliver interactive CRM campaigns aimed at retail customers.
• Work with the operational team to deliver emergency / site disruption communications during website failure and issues.
• Work closely with the customer insight analyst and business intelligence team to ensure campaigns are analysed pre and post-delivery.
• Assist Senior CRM Manager with creation and maintenance of the central CRM campaign plan.
• Will require occasional preparation of data for CRM campaigns, with the help of the Marketing Analysts.
• Working closely with Senior CRM Manager to ensure all copywriting is optimised and suitable for the relevant channels, and a consistent tone of voice is evident.
• Ensure that all work is achieved within agreed timelines.
• Be an expert in the knowledge of the workings and dataflow that builds the databases.
• Maintain a clear and up to date understanding of the current trading situation of the company, to help influence the CRM campaign approach.
• Build relationships with the Senior CRM Manager, Marketing Analysts and the wider estate.
• Ensure that all work is completed to the highest standard of accuracy and is delivered on time, every time.
• Work with Finance Business Intelligence team to establish success of campaigns based on insight gained from the data warehouse.
Personal Skills & Experience:
• Professional experience gained in delivering multi-channel Marketing or CRM campaigns.
• Relevant degree.
• CIM qualifications desirable, but not a requirement.
• Excellent copywriting skills and command of grammar.
• Numerate with a high level of attention to detail.
• A fast learner who is capable of adapting to new and bespoke systems and platforms.
• Reasonable understanding/experience of working with HTML emails.
• Strong Excel user, proficient in PowerPoint & Microsoft Word.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of contact and in a wide variety of situations.
• An awareness of the “bigger picture” within a large organisation is essential for this role.
• Natural self-starter and highly motivated, with the ability to work on own initiative and manage own workload with limited supervision, whilst being an active team player.
• Ability to prioritise effectively and adhere to strict deadlines.
• A positive and flexible attitude to changing priorities, procedures and environmental conditions.
• Experience of working in a fast paced environment with multiple stakeholders.
• To demonstrate credibility and confidence when challenged.
• Highly organised.
• Spanish language skills desirable.
40 hour working week, Monday to Friday.
Some travel to the UK may be required.