|em ( ver perfil)|
|Data de Publicação||04/06/2019|
Transportes / Logística
• Applying for seafarer’s documents with the flag and taking care of the distribution thereof in a timely manner;
• Responsible for the vessels.
• Drafting employment contracts for seafarers and making sure the employment contracts are signed and distributed.
• Payroll of the seafarers (monthly and for off-signers).
• Arranging crew changes and making the necessary travel arrangements.
• Solving any query related to any of the above mentioned crewing tasks.
• Being the first point of reference for the Captain of each ship (for their employment related queries).
• A bachelor’s degree.
• Be organised and meticulous in his/her work.
• Fluent in spoken and written English.
• Although crewing experience will be considered an asset, training will be given to the persons with the right aptitude.