|em ( ver perfil)|
|Data de Publicação||04/06/2019|
Direito / Justiça
Compliance Manager will ensure the company is compliant with various regulations that impact the company’s operations in areas such as Problem gambling, Responsible Gaming, Policies and Procedures, GDPR, Audits, New Markets, Ongoing analysis of all aspects relating to its UKGC License and all upcoming changes and other Jurisdictions as required. The selected candidate which we will want with a strong Legal Background will also be handling ongoing Due Diligence requests from third parties.
• Oversee, follow up and ensure the company´s sites and operations comply with regulations focusing on the main objectives -problem gambling, GDPR, Marketing, Internal Websites/Brands, responsible gaming, policies and procedures and all new regulations.
• Create new policies and procedures as needed from time to time.
• Manage compliance related projects, including new licence applications and ensure that any risk of non-compliance is prevented.
• Keep up to that with new regulations and amend policies and procedure to ensure that the company is compliant at all times.
• Carry out periodical internal audits to ensure that all regulatory related procedures and policies are adhered to.
• Assist in new Gaming Licence applications.
• Build and manage a sound relationship with all internal and external stakeholders.
• Produce monthly and periodical reports for all internal stakeholders.
• Other duties as may be needed from time to time.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role within the iGaming Industry.
• Excellent knowledge of Compliance and Regulatory requirements.
• In possession of a relevant qualification and ideally, with a legal background.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Experience in dealing with both MGA and UKGC.
• Able to build and maintain excellent relationships both with internal and external stakeholders.