|em ( ver perfil)|
|Data de Publicação||04/06/2019|
Informática / Tecnologia
Client Support Specialist
The Client Support Specialist will be responsible for offering client support to internal and external clients and deploying and configuring client applications. This is a critical customer-facing position that requires identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving both internal system problems, as well as external customer-related issues.
The role will require a blend of technical and business knowledge, as well as excellent communication skills to be able to provide a highest level of customer satisfaction. The Client Support Specialist must be a motivated team player that can see projects to completion, work independently, and be willing to assist other team members not specific to his/her duties.
• Responds to client queries using a ticketing system in a professional, polite, informative, thorough and timely way, providing a high level of personalized client service;
• Maintains a consistent and positive customer service image when interacting with clients;
• Proactively keeps up to date with the company’s activities, products and services to ensure queries are handled in a professional manner;
• Deploy clients on testing and production on server applications and perform any necessary configurations;
• Escalates and resolves cases in prompt time ensuring corporate SLAs are met;
• Interacts with third-party suppliers and other departments as required;
• Prepares documentation for tools and processes;
• Contributes to ongoing improvements to processes, procedures and comms within the team;
• Has a passion for high quality customer service.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
• Knowledge of API messaging using SOAP and REST and use of tools such as SOAPUI/Postman;
• Firm knowledge of SQL/MySQL. Ability to query databases;
• Understanding and familiarity with web applications running on Apache/Linux environments. You don’t need to be a developer or expert - but understanding these technologies and their usage is a strong advantage;
• Being able to work on multiple projects/tasks at the same time without losing focus;
• Attentive to detail, and focus on high quality communications; both written and spoken;
• Strong analytical skills;
• A team player, able to add value to the support process and get the best from others;
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritize as required;
• Experience in client facing roles especially dealing with people from different cultures and backgrounds;
• A positive person with a can-do attitude and willingness to learn;
• Candidates with a qualification in ITIL Foundation or above would be preferred;
• Candidate preferable is required to have at least a MQF Level 5 qualification (Diploma or equivalent). An MQF Level 6 (Degree) qualification would be considered as an asset;
• Candidates with experience in the payment industry and client services would be preferred.