|em ( ver perfil)|
|Data de Publicação||04/06/2019|
Economia / Gestão
Chief Product Officer
Our Client a public traded online gaming company is seeking a CPO to manage our product division & provide leadership in all the product aspects of our business.
• Key member of the executive team setting the company’s strategy.
• Responsible for the products and the department’s business results.
• Leading the company’s product strategy & developing the products’ roadmap.
• Direct assessment of market competition by comparing the company’s to competitors' products.
• Identifying product gaps, generating new ideas that will grow market share, seeking validation of product requirements and leading product development.
• Scoping and prioritizing product management activities based on business and customer impact.
• Strong management and leadership skills to inspire, motivate and grow teams.
• At least 5 years of experience as CPO or similar leadership role in an online company.
• At least 8 years of experience in internet product management (including writing feature and requirements documents).
• Deep understanding of user interface (UI) and product trends both mobile and web platform.
• Business and marketing orientation from a global company.
• Initiative, Creative, Curious, Independent, Hands on style, Team player, Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• English at mother tongue level– written and spoken.