|em ( ver perfil)|
|Data de Publicação||04/06/2019|
Contabilidade / Finanças
Billing and Credit Control Administrator
• Working within the Billing & Credit Control Department you will be responsible for issuing invoices and statements on a regular basis, following up with debtors to ensure payments are effected within a reasonable time-frame and liaising with partners and client-facing staff to ensure that all time is being billed accordingly.
• ‘A’ Level standard of education;
• Good knowledge of office software applications;
• Preferably 1 year experience in a similar role or working within an office environment;
• Background in accounts will be considered an asset;
• Perform any other tasks assigned to him/her as needed, assigned by his/her direct supervisor.
• Have the ability to work and perform under pressure;
• Have good communication and organisational skills;
• Be fluent in both written and spoken English Language;
• Have the ability to work on one’s own initiative and work well within a team;
• Demonstrate attention to detail.