|em ( ver perfil)|
|Data de Publicação||04/06/2019|
Contabilidade / Finanças
• Gain extensive applied knowledge on variety of sectors including Gaming, Shipping, Financial Services, Trusts, Foundations, Portfolio Companies and general Trading Companies.
• Learn how to build and maintain effective working relationships and client personnel.
• Obtain hands on experience on the conduct of Audit and Assurance engagements.
• Develop skills to be able to interpret international Accounting Standards (IAS), International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and International Standards on Auditing (ISA).
• Obtain the necessary skills to be able to prepare Financial statements in accordance with GAPSE, GAPSME, and IFRS.
• In process of achieving ACCA or equivalent courses.
• Previous experience in Accounts or Audit will be considered as an asset.
• Ability to identify and report sensitive issues.
• Capable of working within a team.
• Be smart, highly motivated, well presented individual with an eye for detail.
• Have good communication and organisational skills.
• Fluent in English.