|em ( ver perfil)|
|Data de Publicação||04/06/2019|
Contabilidade / Finanças
• Creating and Maintaining office and client files.
• Record keeping and administration including minutes of meetings, communication with members, directors etc.
• Using a variety of software packages, to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
• Handle routine correspondence and redistribute as necessary.
• Support the department with various administrative tasks.
• Liaising with respective authorities such as MFSA, banks, VAT Department as requested by the Corporate Team.
• Other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the direct supervisor/ team leader/ manager.
• O’Level standard of education.
• Good knowledge of office software applications.
• Proven experience of working within an office environment.
• Fluent in English both written and spoken.
• High sense of customer service.
• Good communication skills.
• Highly organised.