|em ( ver perfil)|
|Data de Publicação||04/06/2019|
Call Center / Helpdesk
Account Director - UK Market
Are you a hungry, yet sound and ethical sales professional used to both hunting and watering the fields? Do you have a proven track record of success in acquiring new accounts, retaining satisfied clients and constantly overachieving your sales targets? Are you tired of companies selling boring products? Are you ready to go the extra mile to help us scale by selling a disruptive platform that is changing the way organizations budget, book and manage their business travel?
If so, we need to talk!
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on sales professional with experience selling B2B Software Products and Services within the Benelux region, ideally targeting SMEs, to help us scale by acquiring new clients, and also retaining and expanding existing accounts.
As an Account Director for the UK Market, you will be an instrumental contributor to our go-to-market strategy, being able to have a direct impact on the growth of one of the hottest startups in Europe. You will showcase excellent communication, relationship, and negotiation skills. You should also act proactively to address clients’ needs and facilitate the sale process end-to-end, acting as the glue between our Account Management team and the Clients as required, ensuring smooth transitions and effective account management under any circumstances, maintaining our existing company-client relationships at a 7 Star satisfaction standard.
• Generate new local clients for our outstanding web based technology as a specialist in Business travel for flights, Hotels, Cars and Trains.
• Understand the customer needs and mapping those requirements with planning and strategic selling.
• Understand the needs of our target prospects and articulate the value that our company provides.
• Master the sales forecast as well as the tactical planning.
• Stay up-to-date with new features and product launches.
• Help define and establish best practices together with the marketing team.
• Monitor and report on sales performance analytics.
• Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience.
• Experience in direct SaaS sales or a technology solution to SME within the UK region.
• Fluency in English - essential.
• Previous experience prospecting and qualifying leads.
• Strong experience in hunting new business.
• Proven track record of success: in previous jobs, you always overachieved sales goals.
• Good communicator: excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Deep experience using Salesforce or any similar CRM.
• Availability for extensive traveling throughout the covered geography.
• Data vs Opinion driven.
• Smart, fast learner, and resourceful. Tech savvy.
• Extrovert, enjoy social interactions face to face and can create long lasting connections very easily.
• Good prioritization and focus skills, 80/20.
• Independent. You don't need hand holding to get things done.
• Strong character, perseverance, and grit.
• A true owner, you feel comfortable working outside of the comfort zone if needed.
• Flexible character as demonstrated by varied experience.
On top of that, you will only be the right candidate if you are:
• Honest, open and trustworthy: your peers and managers can trust you. You are a team player, don’t play political games, and care more about the team’s success than about your own career gains.
• Focused and determined: You don’t let yourself be distracted. You can focus on accomplishing big wins and don’t get lost in less important ideas that are floating around.
What do we offer?
• Competitive compensation including equity in the company.
• 24 vacation days per year and flexible working hours.
• Health perks: Choose between a private health scheme or a gym allowance.
• "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary.
• Free Spanish classes.
• Yoga and meditation.
• Possibility to choose your hardware and tools.